Saturday, May 1, 2010

hidden messages

im startin to think i blog too much... i just had a random thought that i needed to put on paper but i cant find a pen at the moment sooo....

have u ever watched a movie and one of the messages in the room seemed to directly speak to u?? ive been watching a lot of movies lately (courtesy of FiosTV) and it seems like EVERY movie i watch is tryna tell me something... im well aware im looking way too deep into it but (for once my add is in topic) i feel like Gods tryna tell me something

things have a funny way of working themselves out

anyway...going in tune with my movie topic...the thing that hit home was "He's Just Not That Into You"... not the movie itself but one scene this girl was going off about how she might be the type to look too deep into things...she said "I may dissect each little thing and put myself out there too much but at least that means that I still care." ... then a few days later somebody told me i was looking too deep into something... so today it stood out to me out of nowhere... (cause i was starting to make something out of nothing in my mind but i caught myself) im the kind of woman who looks for signs in everything... if one thing happens in my mind its speaking on a totally unrelated situation... ive concluded i really am crazy

no ADD yet...just keep following me for a sec

I watched the Soloist and at one point the main character realizes he cant change jamie foxx and that the best way to help him is to let him be himself...granted the main message of the movie is about holding onto something you believe in but thats the part of the movie that stood out to me... im a scorpio which means to some extent i need to be in control... i dont want total control because complete control= responsibility...but i like to have the ability to manipulate a situation...

SO..MY POINT IS... tying the two movies together lolol im gonna stop looking so deep into things and let LIFE take control...gonna fall back and just let life rock...the more i do that the happier i end up being i notice

SIDENOTE_ I've had Raymond vs Raymond on repeat all day *frown* i like this album way too much

quixotic thoughts and outlandish emotions...im impervious to reality
Jasmin Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment