Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Honestly Speaking

I had an epiphany the other day. I've come to the realization that I am the girl I've always talked shit about my whole life. This is by far the most honest, sincere, and vulnerable I've ever been in the public eye but i think it needs to be said. I'm the girl who gets sprung over a guy after a week and daydreams about him before bed. The girl that takes being treated second class because she thinks she can change him. The girl who knows when she deserves better but makes excuses. The girl who wears her heart on her sleeve no matter how many times it breaks. The girl who subs her emotions on facebook n always Needs the world to know who her Him is... I'm that girl. The girl who "never felt like this before" about 10guys then later realized she didn't mean it. The sucker for a cute smile and some attention. The girl who clings desperately to emotional attachments. But I'm also the girl with a big heart. Who might be naive as hell sometimes but always acts with genuine intention. I'm the girl who cooks n does laundry for every guy she dated but felt brand new about it each time. Every him was legitimately special to my heart in a different way. And now at 24years old after taking a look at my life and finally waking up, i see what i should have done differently, but i needed to be THAT girl in order to become THIS WOMAN. And maybe i did save some of those Hims along the way, and maybe i didnt. But i cant be that girl anymore. Because that girl will always live her life with someone else in control. N the truth is not everybody is gonna look out for me the way i look out for them. N that is the root of all evil lol. Thats y im that girl. Because deep down i wanted somebody to do all that shit for me...but u cant expect anyone to do something u wouldnt do for urself...so heres to JASMIN ROSE...and nobody else <3

No comments:

Post a Comment